We have been sent the LeapFrog LeapReader Interactive Human Body to discover with our LeapReader and it’s been very interesting to watch the girls learn about how we’re made and what makes us work the way we do. The product is aimed at children 4 – 8 and being bang in the middle of that age range I can see why.
As the twins are getting older they ask more questions about the body and this is a really handy game to use to widen their knowledge and open them up to the new world of the human body. They can learn facts about the human body, body systems, and nutrition, and reinforce the learning through over 40 activities.
It also a little reminder to brush teeth and eat vegetables and fruit in order to grow healthy and strong ;)
Now they have learnt to read and enjoy reading, it’s important to jump on this and open up their minds to all sorts of different topics like science, geography and the solar system.
What’s in the box?
1 x Game board
1 x Interactive growth chart
2 x Interactive sticker sheets
Interactive Human Body Game Board
Interactive growth chart
- Explore how the human body works with a two-sided interactive chart and game board.
- Learn facts about the human body, body systems and nutrition and reinforce the learning through 40+ activities!
- The Tag System helps children develop and strengthen critical reading skills
- The Learn through Reading series is designed to help them apply those skills to explore topics like science, geography, writing and more.
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customised learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
I think the twins have only scratched the surface of this game so far and they enjoyed the stickers and growth chart too. I think it will become invaluable over the next two years when they start to read and learn more as they will be able to refer to it over and over and rediscover new and old information. This is a game to put away and get out at regular intervals so they are constantly discovering something new.
The Learn to Read System library features over 80 interactive books, puzzles, maps, and more. Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning. Appropriate for children aged 4 to 8 years. Works with LeapReader and Tag Reading Systems.