And the winner is Nickie O Hara who commented – I have to write EVERYTHING down and have different coloured pens for work/home. Thanks for all who took part and well done Nickie!
Life gets complicated as the kids grow, there are more things to remember. Hell these days if it’s not on a list, I forget it, it’s as simple as that.
I have always been a lover of writing things down. It seems the act of writing kind of reinforces it on my brain a bit more than it normally would and so, I stick with the illusion that as I’ve already thought of this particular ‘To Do” twice chances are I’ll be more likely to remember it.
Get that logic?
I can only imagine (and pray) that I am not the only person out there with a brain like the proverbial sieve, surely some of you have to write down stuff to remember it too?
With that in mind, when Paperblanks wrote and asked me if I’d like to review one of their 18 month Dayplanners, my brain actually functioned for once. I thought to myself – one of my readers would LOVE that!
Personally I think it’s beautiful, it’s called French Ornate and it’s the maxi size. It has pages to enter timetables so you can keep on top of after school clubs (and their payments!) Kids parties and family birthdays. As it’s an 18 month diary there’s no swapping over in January, they run from July to July allowing you the whole summer holidays to get yourself a new one set up.
There are a range of designs to choose from but the one up for grabs is this French Ornate one isn’t it pretty? There’s a memento pouch for storing appointment cards, letters and there are two handy ribbon markers.
The Midi and the Maxi come with an address book too.
French Ornate Maxi RRP £16.99
Terms and conditions
- All entrants MUST have completed the 3 mandatory steps of the Rafflecopter.
- Open to UK residents only over 18 years of age.
- The competition is being run by Spreckley Partners Ltd, 214 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5QN
- Winner will be chosen at random from those who have accumulated most points above.
- Winner will be announced on Mari’s World blog, on Mari’s World Facebook page and on @maris_world Tuesday morning (24th September 2013)
- Prizes will be sent directly by the promotor.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for monetary value