I just have to tell you about this fabulous Halloween special organised on the London Eye for half term holiday because it was sooo good.
We were invited by London EDF Energy to participate in The Witch Academy, a brand new ‘flight’ (that’s what a trip on the London Eye is known as) to celebrate Halloween. A magical school of mysticism and sorcery for children and their ‘pet parents’.
The witch will only promote those children who listen to her story telling and help her find two missing witches.
There’s a lot of chanting spells, waving wands holding on to your chin whilst shouting out loud a special phrase of protection – I won’t give it away but it’s a lot of fun and my girls together with all of the children on our spooky flight were very entertained. The children have to use their best magic skills to free the Head Witch of the Order who has been hidden by an evil professor in one of the famous landmarks that can be seen from the London Eye.
Halloween Storytelling Experience includes:
- Priority boarding (this is really cool as you pass by all the tourists who’ve been waiting)
- 30 minutes on the London Eye (a very special journey with magnificent views)
- Storytelling for children aged 4-9 years (my two LOVED it)
- Halloween character host (delightful lady, a very good story teller)
- Up to 20% online discount
- Saturday 27th October – Sunday 4th November 2012 (inclusive)
- 2 capsules per hour (10 capsules per day)
- Available at: 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3,30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm
- Capacity: 24 per capsule
- Adult (16+) £25.50 (walk-up) £22.95 (online)
- Child (4-15) £15.00 (walk-up) £13.50 (online)
- Family of four £64.80 (online)*
*The family ticket is only available online
So if you are looking to visit London and maybe try something a little bit different this year this would be the perfect solution, don’t forget your witches hats like we did though ;)