COMPETITION CLOSED – Winner is Kathleen L Hooper, thanks to everyone for entering
I have another competition for you and it’s picnic related!
I love a picnic and having a great rug to throw down is of paramount importance, having a great tote bag to stow all your gear in is another feather in your cap too when it comes to picnic street cred, so how about some fabulous Scottish products?
Cottages to Castles are a self-catering accommodation supplier in Scotland offering Scottish cottages to rent and also castles as the name would imply! As the name suggests they can offer accommodation for all tastes, so if you fancy setting yourself up in a castle for the week – check out their website and you’ll find some stunning locations to choose from.
Scotland is high on my bucket list, I visited once as a child on a school geography field trip, we went to the Isle of Aran and I remember loving it but to visit now as an adult would be so more rewarding. I think you look at places in a completely different light.
Scotland is divided into five areas and I’d like to visit them all, maybe with our new caravan we will!
Now how to win the picnic goodies kindly offered by Cottages and Castles
- Take a look at the Cottages and Castles website and tell me which is the castle of your dreams *sigh*
- Like Cottages and Castles on Facebook and like Mari’s World on Facebook if you haven’t already ;)
- Follow @CottandCastles
- Tweet ‘I want to win the fabulous Scottish picnic goodies offered by @CottandCastles on @Maris_world’
That’s it, leave a comment below to say you have done so and a winner will be chosen one week from today
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is one picnic rug and one Tote bag.
- The competition closes on 28th August at 12 midnight.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be contacted via email or twitter on 29th August.
- There is no cash alternative.