A tour of my home

A long long time ago Rebecca tagged me in I’m a Nosey Blogger and it has taken me until NOW to finally be able to produce a vlog where I show you around my English castle, (sorry Rebecca!) I have had a short break to Cornwall, two family birthdays and a massive catch up to do, plus the fact preparing a video does take time and I had to make sure the whole house was clean – never an easy feat!

For those who don’t know, we moved in at the end of last June; this particular house wasn’t our first choice as it had so much internal decorating to do, some of it has been started but the bigger projects require LOTS of money and therefore I am making do whilst I hope to win the lottery. I wrote a post way back on how our front room looked when we saw the place and you can also the bathroom in it’s previous state too so enjoy a stroll around chez moi!

So as the rules state I must tag 5 people to do the same and I shall go with Mummy’s Little Monkey, Over The Hill Mum, A Scandinavian Sojourn, Frankie Parker and Young and Younger who is currently moving home so we’ll wait to see her home when she has a bit of time – good luck with your move Heather! Head over to Two Became Four for rules and info

1. Mama Syder
    May 12, 2011 / 4:08 PM

Love your House tour…you are great at this vlogging lark! I haven’t planted my toms out onto my frame yet but yours are looking good x

• Mari
      Author
      May 13, 2011 / 3:19 PM

I’m really pleased with my toms, they’re coming on a treat, can’t wait for summer salads now. Thansk for the compliment

2. Frankie Parker
    May 13, 2011 / 12:15 PM

thanks for the tour of your house. Love all that wardrobe space you have and i think you will be making a lot of tomato sauce and relish..

3. Mari
    Author
    May 13, 2011 / 3:26 PM

Most definitely lots of toms this summer if they don’t all die off whilst I’m on holiday that is – got to convince my nan to come round and water ;)

4. May 15, 2011 / 2:58 PM

I really enjoyed watching this – I guess I’m really nosey at heart!

Lovely house, really nice to hear your plans for it, and nice to see a really “lived in” feel.

I must do a tour of ours – I think we may be the only family I know who have converted their dining room into a computer room, and have a video recording studio with green screen in the garage!

• Mari
      Author
      May 15, 2011 / 7:48 PM

I’d love to see your recording studio! and yes we do ‘lived in’ very well and I suspect we’ll be doing it for some years to come too :D