The Euro Lottery that is.
Again for the umpteenth week, I have bought my two lucky dips leaving it all to destiny to decide if I should I be the lucky winner of £113,000,000 this Friday evening.
Once I have my tickets, I feel very lucky and will continue to do so until I watch the draw. (There’s a 13 in there, lucky for some… and all that.)
I also spend a lot of time wondering how I’d spend all that money and over the past months this has become a favourite pastime of mine.
I would be quite happy sharing my win with another one or two so as not to have too much money. That would be vulgar.
Usually, my dream spending runs like this:-
- A house, probably with an indoor swimming pool, huge gardens (with a gardener!) walk-in wardrobes, a massive kitchen and garages for all of my…
- Cars. An Aston Martin, a Jag and a little mini to run around in..
- Holidays, well more like one big journey around the world, returning every now and then to check the gardener has done his job.
- A wedding. Paul and I could tie the knot in style, we could afford to fly everyone we know wherever we decide to marry.
- Gifts to my family and closest friends (could possibly be
thousandsMILLIONS of pounds remember so keep on popping back!)
- Charities – The Smile Train, The Miscarriage Association, Breast Cancer research.
- A villa in Folgaria so I can visit my childfren and see my friends whenever I like.
There’s plenty more I’m sure but the girls are waking upstairs and interrupting my shopping spree!
Have you ever thought about winning the lottery? How would you spend your money on a big win?