This was Evan when I last saw him in September when I nipped over to Italy quickly for his christening, as you can see he is a chatty young fellow with a smiley, happy character. In fact I am really looking forward to having them all here for a week, it will be [...]
var hupso_services_c=new Array(“twitter”,”facebook_like”,”facebook_send”,”google”,”pinterest”);var hupso_counters_lang = “en_GB”;var hupso_image_folder_url = “”;var hupso_url_c=”http://marisworld.co.uk/index.php/2012/09/02/silent-sunday-53/”;var hupso_title_c=”Silent Sunday”;
var hupso_services_c=new Array(“twitter”,”facebook_like”,”facebook_send”,”google”,”pinterest”);var hupso_counters_lang = “en_GB”;var hupso_image_folder_url = “”;var hupso_url_c=”http://marisworld.co.uk/index.php/2012/03/04/silent-sunday-38/”;var hupso_title_c=”Silent Sunday”;
I’m off to Italy on Saturday, the main reason for my visit is to meet my grandson Evan who was born on 30th January, 5 weeks early but I haven’t been there since Gracey’s Christening in 2010, that’s a long time to wait so naturally as time gets closer I’m thinking of all the things I want to pack into my brief visit.
- Cuddle Evan, meet him and introduce myself, nonna Marianne
- Cuddle Gracey, catch up with her and remind her who I am
- Hug my kids Tommy and Megan and tell them all over again how much I love them and miss them
- Hug Oana and tell her what a wonderful brave mother she has been, let her know I will be there for her whenever she may need me.
- Sit down and enjoy a home cooked meal with my family around me, I’m taking a bottle of the Jacob’s Creek fizz I won participating in English Mum’s Bake Off to celebrate Evan’s arrival Continue reading Italy for a weekend to see my grandson