A Time Traveller is someone who can move between different times in the past and the future.
Is that you? Do you think about past holidays that were really good fun? Do you think and plan future holidays? I do, I dream of the day I can take the girls to Disney in Florida, I’ve already told you about my Mexico dream and a secret desire of mine is to one day trek Machu Picchu.
I have a bucket list as long as the Mississippi, which I hope to sail on one day and basically cannot get enough of seeing and experiencing new places.
But one of my favourite pastimes is to go through photo albums and flick through the hundreds of photos of places I have been too, food I have tried like the Oysters in France – possibly not my most becoming photo, they were very salty.
Since becoming a blogger I take even more photos, there’s a cloud up there somewhere with my name on it groaning at the weight of images I save for future blog posts that somehow in the busy family/work life get forgotten. I keep meaning to write them up so I am setting myself a challenge.
Write about one travel related experience a week.
The Time Traveller Linky
Then I got excited because I imagined that there were lots of other bloggers out there with tons of material to write up like me, days out (I have three posts waiting to be completed for over a year), the fabulous family holiday that never got written up, even places you went to before you started blogging. I really must tell you about Key West in Florida and all my Italian posts still waiting to be written up.
If this is you then join me. You don’t have to do one a week – that’s for me to push myself a bit but feel free to join me if you need pushing too.
Thursday will be the day as it allows for some good reading time over the weekend
The rules are very simple
- Your post must be travel related. It can be a day out, a weekend away or a longer break.
- You can use posts from your archives or write something new.
- You can write about places you visited before you started blogging, scan the photos, re write and relive the experience, tell us all about it.
- This Linky is about sharing, please don’t dump a link and run. Read some posts, leave a comment on them. I aim to visit everyone who links up, be patient as I will fit my comments around my family and work.
- Please leave a comment on this post.
I’ve made a pretty badge for all Time Travellers that I welcome you to use on your blog but it’s not compulsory
Now for the link up. I have chosen a thumbnail so you can use one of your photos and here’s the first link, welcome to the Time Traveller’s Club