It really makes me smile that when I mention the word ‘holiday’ to the girls they associate it with Butlins, ‘Oh mummy are we going to Butlins again?’ they ask with sparkling eyes.
It’s been a long time since we last spoke about Butlins on Mari’s World and as we plough on into 2014 we have started throwing around a few dates to book our Butlins family holiday to Minehead which is the last destination we need to review to complete our Butlins hat trick.
However being a Butlins Mum Ambassador I get to find out all the plans they have in store for their customers and this very special idea I think will be fantastic for all those parents out there who don’t have to plan their holidays around school breaks.
Butlins, already known for their superb family holidays, have come up trumps once again. They know how important it is to get away with children as a family and they have looked into all aspects of travelling and enjoying a stay with the very youngest members of the family, they came up with ‘Just for Tots’ holidays.
Think about it, if you’re little ones are having fun and all their needs are catered for, you can have fun and therefore make some truly special memories of your first family breaks together.
Just for Tots
As of April families of pre-schoolers can escape the holiday rush and book a Just for Tots, little breaks with big adventures where Butlins have through of everything from the accommodation and food right through to the perfect entertainment and activities put together to please the tiny members of the family.
Entertainment includes stars Thomas & Friends and Angelina Ballerina and the shows are repeated throughout the break so both early risers and early to-bed-ers all get to see their favourites
A few other services that have been put together specifically for Just for Tots breaks include
· Bespoke meals by Annabel Karmel MBE. To ensure parents never have to hear ‘I don’t like it’, one of the UK’s most trusted experts on feeding families, Annabel Karmel works with Butlins on specially-designed nutritious and tasty meals that will go down a treat with everyone.
· ‘Pushchair Porters’. A unique service upon arrival to help parents transport their toddlers and belongings from the car to the room with minimum fuss.
· Photocall ‘Firsts’. Photo opportunities at attractions around the resort where our roving photographers capture the extraordinary moments that parents must not miss, from the biggest smile on the tot’s fairground to when they get up close with their favourite TV heroes
· Nap-time Buggy Walks. Customised quiet route maps to help little ones drift off through the landscaped gardens and out along the beautiful beaches that neighbour our resorts.
You will always find something for your little ones to do as every hour of the day has been covered
- Drop in activity sessions and shows are repeated throughout the break so if you cna’t make one, you can join in another
- “Learn to” sessions including learnign to swim and ride a bike
- Wake up activities for early risers and bedtime stories with favourite characters at the end of the day
- A pre-schoolers pool party in Splash Waterworld when the big rides are replaced with water toys creating a calmer atmosphere
- Specially designed shows that are shorter in length (perfect for easily distracted toddlers) including all their favourite TV heroes
- All within walking distance of your accommodation
Does this sound the perfect break for you? Check out the dates below and click on the Butlins website to book and more importantly – don’t forget your camera, you’re in for a fantastic holiday
4-night breaks run across the resorts and begin on the following dates in 2014:
Bognor Regis: 28 April, 2 June, 30 June, 14 July, 15 September
Minehead: 5 May, 23 June, 8 September, 22 September
Skegness: 28 April, 19 May, 16 June, 15 September
Please find our reviews below for more information
Bognor Regis family breaks
Ocean Spa review (Bognor Regis)