Silent Sunday – Independence of the Seas

Independence of the Seas

1. Ooo did you have fun in Southampton – I made the sun shine for you ;)

• It was a perfect day and an amazing ship. Thanks so much for the good weather xx

2. Just looks so awesome! Loved the instagram pics!

• Thanks, I’m still in awe today over the entire experience, fantastic day

3. Ohh it looks so much fun there!!
    Great photo!

• I really really hope I get to go back one day *sigh*

• It was. Best. Day. Ever. :D

4. That looks like so much fun!!

• It was a brilliant day and such a fabulous experience to see what life onboard is really like

5. That looks like so much fun. My Mum was on there recently and she had a great time!

• I am not surprised to hear that, we were only onboard for a few hours and it was brilliant

6. That’s a big boat!

• I got told off by the captain for calling it a boat. It’s a ship, I was corrected. ;)

7. Wow, where was that? It looks awesome.

• Southampton last Saturday, seems far too long ago

8. Wow, that looks like a lot of fun!

• It was, I could quite happily live on there it’s so amazing

9. not jealous, not at all!! x

• maybe a teeny bit?

10. Looks so fun!

• It was. Awesome, a totally magnificent day

11. I am not jealous at all. Nope. Not a bit.

• Maybe an incy wincy bit? I would be if it wasn’t me :)

• Without a doubt, best time ever

• It was Emily, I just wish I could have stayed on and sailed off with it at 5pm rather than disembark

• Ooooh one day – I’d love to go! xx

• It was mega amazing, stupendioso fun. I would gladly run back there again and drop everything

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. The top 3 moments onboard Independence of the Seas - MarisWorld - […] started with the girls as we climbed into the car and said goodbye to the Independence of the Seas …
  2. Family cruise holidays - Royal Caribbean style - […] had been told to bring costumes with us and we’d had a glimpse of the H2O park before heading …

Submit a Comment