Silent Sunday

What the dog ate today - birthday cake

1. He’s very cute and looks big!

• and he’s all made of sugar :)

• credit cards must be really annoying!

2. I’m guessing this is a cake? What an amazing amount of effort :) x

• Isn’t it? I went to a cake studio yesterday for ideas for my wedding cake and fell in love with this piece of work – I had to share it with you

3. THATS A CAKE?!? If it is then it is the best crazy cake EVER!

• Yep it is, amazing isn’t it? From a sugar work class :)

4. wow that is very clever xx

5. No way that is a cake?!!! Thought it was an ornament. Very impressive – especially if it is a cake.

• It is cake and isn’t it incredible? I LOVE the work on there

6. wow! cant believe it is a cake!

• Yes, wish I could say I did it but that would be lying

7. Amazing cake! Which part did you eat first? (Wait, this isn’t a preview of your wedding cake, is it? ;-) )

• Ha ha no, but it was in the cake shop we visited looking for ideas and decorations, it’s marvellous isn’t it?

8. I didnt realise that was a cake either, amazing! Love it!

• VERY clever isn’t it, must have taken ages to do – a labour of love

9. thats fantastic!! if you made that your a very talented person!! stunning x

• Ahhh, sorry no it wasn’t my handiwork at all but I loved it so much i wanted to put it on here as a SS. It’s very clever isn’t it?

10. Oh my it’s a cake! Epic!EPIC!

• :D It’s brilliant isn’t it?

• I agree, in fact it was on display in the shop along with some other beauties too

11. my good lord that’s a cake! wow someone is very talented indeed, hope you went for the handbag first!

12. The whole thing is a cake? I thought you had put your cards through the washing machine!

13. That is the most amazing cake! What talent! Are they making your wedding cake?!?!? :)

14. Wow, I agree with everyone else, THAT’s a cake?? I’m impressed! I’m so glad you came by to share on Weekly Top Shot #70!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. The week that was 365/8 « MarisWorldMarisWorld - […] around the store and I chose one of the cake’s from the sugar class as last week’s Silent Sunday …

Submit a Comment