Up for grabs on Mari’s World this week is a family ticket (2 adults + 2 children) for ice skating at Westfield Stratford Ice skating rink which was opened recently by Jayne Torvill. How to enter at the bottom.
The festivities are set to carry on all winter with a five-dimensional Christmas grotto, family entertainment and specialist Christmas shops, through to celebrity appearances and plenty of glamorous fashion.
Save the Children, Westfield’s Christmas charity partner, will also host a range of festive fun, from celebrity busking to kids’ character appearances so don’t forget to show your support. Westfield has Christmas wrapped-up and ready for a season of pure fashion, food and family fun!
Indoor and Outdoor Ice Skating
Thursday 22nd November 2012 – Sunday 6th January 2013
Take a moment out from gliding through the stores to glide the ice at one of two ice skating experiences presented by Samsung. Skate under the stars at Westfield Stratford City’s open air rink presented by Samsung in Market Square, near the Great Eastern Market and International Station. Fun Penguin stabilisers will keep young skaters looking like professionals and festive tunes will provide the perfect soundtrack for a magical experience.
Santa’s 5D Personalised Grotto Experience
Thursday 22nd November – Monday 24th December, 2012
Get the family ready for a magical, all-digital, 5D personalised Christmas experience with a Pixar film quality animated story that tells the tale of Elbow the Elf, who saves Christmas. Visitors to Santa’s Grotto will be immersed in a stereoscopic 3D visual experience which incorporates a fourth dimension of wind, lights and elf dust! Each child visiting Santa’s Grotto at Westfield Stratford City will receive a gift and have the opportunity to feature in the film, helping Elbow on his journey to help save Santa’s presents from the good-elf-turned-bad.
The ice rink and grotto
- The ice rink is suitable for all ages from 4 years although children under the age of 12 will need to be accompanied on the ice by a paying adult
- Each ice rink session is 1 hour in duration; 45 minutes on the ice
- Penguin skating aids will be available at each ice rink for £4.00. Ten are available per session
- Westfield Stratford City has 155 person capacity ice rink
- For more information on ice rink ticket prices please visit the website: westfield.com/uk
- Santa’s Grotto tickets are £3.00 per person
Win a family ticket (2 adults + 2 children)
To be in with a chance of winning just leave a comment below telling me which is your all time favourite Christmas song that you’d like to hear whilst skating around the rink
For extra brownie points
- Like Mari’s World on Facebook and tell me in a separate comment
- Follow Maris World on Twitter
- Circle me on your Google + page
Terms and conditions
- This Competition is open to all residents in the UK over 18 years of age
- Comments will not be accepted after 12th December 2012 midnight.
- All comments received by this date will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be chosen randomly via random.org
- The winning entry will one family ticket 2 adults + 2 children.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- The winner will be notified via email on 13th December 2012. By leaving a comment on this blog you will be asked for your email address this is not visible on the site but for administration purposes only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.