Silent Sunday #SilentSunday

Lion King Lyceum London

1. How was the show? I used to walk past this theatre every day! :)

• Utterly brilliant, Paul and I took Megan years ago and we had better seats that time, so my tip would be to pay the extra and get a seat downstairs but the girls loved it and I can’t complain as I won 3 of our tickets! Paul says it’s his all time ‘can’t be beaten’ show and would go and see it again in a few years

2. ooh hope you enjoyed it! I saw the Lion King when I was younger, it was fab!

• It was brilliant thanks

3. Now that equals at least two very excited ladies!!

• Ha, we didn’t tell them too early as they wouldn’t have understood but they loved it and were talking about it lots today

4. oooog lucky you. I hope you had a great time. xx

• Very lucky Emma and we had a brilliant time, if I was advising anyone I’d say wait until the kids were a tiny bit older so they’d remember more and appreciate it more ;)

5. Hubby took be to see it back in the day when we were courting. It was an amazing experience. Did your girls enjoy it?

• They did, they loved it and we think we’ll take them back in a few years when they can really appreciate it

6. Sounds fab! I just booked to take Catherine to see it when it comes to Manchester next year, very excited!

• She (and you) are going to love it, brilliant choice I’m very excited for you

Submit a Comment