K J S over at Funky Wellies tagged me an absolute AGE ago to take part in the “I’m A Celebrity Blog Fun” quiz. Exactly! How long ago did I’m a Celeb finish? That’s how long I had forgotten about this one. But now I’ve tracked it down and found the questions here are my answers….
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
When I say something which I know 100% to be right (after all I am the parent around here and they are only 3 and 1/2 year olds) and they argue with me and keep on arguing until I give up!
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
I’m very good with a compass and directions and I’m very good at being practical so I think I’d be spot on at setting up camp and finding solutions to problems. I can cook and could probably make the most of any food that was given over to us and I’m not a moaner but a get up and do-er.
3. How are you likely to annoy people if you were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
By being bossy. I don’t know I’m doing it half the time as in my mind I’m just suggesting the simplest route to any problem but I think others would see me as taking charge. Other than that I think I’d get on quite well with everyone as I’m not argumentative and I’m not negative but try to always see the bright side.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
As a kid in Majorca on holiday, mum dished up some fish she’d bought from the local market. Un-eat-able It was probably was one of those dishes that needed soaking overnight and cooking for ages and it got turned down by every member of the family! Yuk
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
I’m presuming laptops, phones etc aren’t allowed so I would take my face cream with me as I use it day and night and couldn’t imagine 3 weeks without it.
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
I have flown tandem in a deltaplane and a paraglider, both thrilling experiences, a bit scary – heart in mouth but at the same time an unforgettable view and experience. When you touch down you are equally glad it’s over and dying to have another go!
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
My Other Half and the girls of course.
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle?
Dead – could be Princess Diana. Alive – Madonna or Victoria Beckham, I’d love to be able to speak to these ladies who I admire. I wouldn’t run out of things to talk about.
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
Snakes and spiders, cockroaches, rats and anything poisonous
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Hug my Other Half and children and then a long hot shower with luxury products, dress up in something elegant and go to the bar for a glass of champagne with my favourite people in the world.
Now on to my tagging and I tag
- Actually Mummy
- A Bavarian Sojourn
- Feisty Tapas
- From Fun To mum